Bo Derek

Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply did not know where to go shopping

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Blogger Competition



H&M wants to spice things up or the upcoming collaboration with Marni, so they are doing a blogger competition for UAE bloggers and the winner will be able to view the collection before its out to the public!!!!

along with ..

wait for it ..

I will be able to have a corner in H&M, where I will be viewing my FAV H&M picks for Autumn/Winter Collection!!! ISN"T THAT EXCIIITING :D *YAY*

So here is the thing, I know that I was not quite a good blogger but know I am back and thats what all matters..

So what you will need to do is to tell all of your friends to check out the blog and my posts where I will go crazy tell 8 of march and post about the collaboration

xx,
H