Bo Derek

Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply did not know where to go shopping

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New Collaboration + New Project :D

Hello Hello :D havent been here from a very long time and I admit i was very bad blooger but I have real life after all *gigls*

SO
I received a greet e-mail from a confidential person who works in H and M and yeeees!!!

HandM is collaborating with MARNI .. Date














MARCH 8 :D

Its like we are not over h and m x Versace but oh-la-la this new news has took me to cloud 9 :D
and yes I am a HUGE MARNI FAN..

you can view MARNI's collection here

and as soon as i receive the new collection pics will be posting it for sure :D

however, i have a vide that will *hopefully* cool you down and know what the collection will be about..


And about the new project .. lets say it will be confidential.. if you are following me on twitter you might know what its about .. :D

Have a blissful day

xo
H