Bo Derek

Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply did not know where to go shopping

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Expecting a baby?


(Source: www.Shotinvancouver.com )

I was wondering what to buy for my recent mom friend S and my sister in law who will be soon to be a mom

I was searching via the web, and i found this absolute gorgeous baby stuffs for new born babies ( or older) called Swaddle Designs. I found this also it has this little instructions of how to wrap the baby using a blanket and it comes in set of 2. and what is most importantly they ship international ! *YAY*

Its an absolute great idea to buy it as a gift for my friend and sister in law, although whenever i go to Dubai Mall or Burjman i just do baby shopping, everything is shouting " BUY ME ".

Back to the website ;) . Its highly recommended from doctors since all of the products are organic and extremly softs, also Angelina Joli's kid is having it too.

(Source: www.eswaddle.com)

I'm thinking of buying some pieces from the website .. Here is my pick:


(Source: www.eswaddle.com)
(Source: www.eswaddle.com)
(Source: www.eswaddle.com)
(24$)
(Source: www.eswaddle.com)
(Source: www.eswaddle.com)

(1-6months OR 6-12 months, 32$)
(Source: www.eswaddle.com)

(Source: www.eswaddle.com)

(Security Blanket 16$)

They also have gift sets:

(Source: www.eswaddle.com)

this color is super cute !

I can not stand baby stuffs, they are so cute and adorable. cant wait to get my hands on the baby <3


Have a nice charming pinky bubbly day

xx,
H